1 – Data treatment responsible
Identity: Laboratorio Hipermedia S.L
Address: Parque Científico Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, Avenida Gregorio Peces Barba 1 (28919, Leganés – Madrid).
Laboratorio Hipermedia S.L, in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016 /679, concerning individual people as far as personal data treatment concerns (from now on GDPR) informs you about the implementation of security measures to guarantee and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of introduced data (first name, last name, email address, phone number).
2 – Purpose of the data processing
Your personal data will only be used for the next purposes:
– To carry out all the communications concerning the exchange of information about our products, services and promotions.
– To carry out all the communications concerning the development of multimedia and online solutions.
– To carry out anonymous-answer surveys on the use of our products and services with the aim to improve the quality, usability, utility and aesthetics of our products and services.
We will not treat your personal data with other finality apart from the ones here described, except for legal obligation or for court injunction.
The data will be kept until you unsuscribe from Laboratorio Hipermedia S.L communications.
4 – Legitimacy of the processing
The legal base for the processing of the data is the consent of the data subject.
5- Place where the information is saved
The data you provide to us will be saved in Laboratorio Hipermedia’s servers or in suppliers who also comply with GRDP (Mailchimp).
6 – Data subject rights
You can ask to exercise the next rights by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org and providing your identity card.
– Access: allows the data subject to know and get information on their processed personal data.
– Rectification or suppression: allows to correct mistakes and to modify the data which might be incomplete or not accurate.
– Cancelling: allows the suppression of all the excessive and inappropriate data.
– Opposition: data subjects’ right to prevent or stop the processing of their personal data.
– Limitation of the data processing: allows to limit the conservation of personal data.
– Portability of the data: data subjects’ right to obtain the processed data and to transfer them to another data processing responsible.
– Not to be part of automatized decisions when the data subjects have not expressed their permission. This includes the creation of profiles.
– Withdrawal of consent.
Laboratorio Hipermedia S.L reserves the right to modify the current policy to adapt it to new changes in the legislation.